Big Tease

Jeffrey Campbell Charlie clogs

I'm teasing you with a quick snap of my new clogs. I'll do a full outfit post with them when I'm back in London and all settled in. I remember when clogs were hot in the 90's.... My mum had a great pair with a Gucci inspired horse bit buckle. I would always sneak into her room and try them on with my full length denim dress. Ha! So not a good look!

It took me a while to choose a colour, I deliberated for ages but went for black in the end. Thanks to all my fellow tweeters for helping!  The tan didn't show any off the lovely stud detail and the beige blended into my skin tone too much. I feel like the black ones look the most like the Chanel ones that I so crave. I've been OBSESSED with them for ages.
Alexa's chocolate brown ones are very yummy. If they had chocolate I would have gone for that for sure.

Next post will be from London!



0 comments:

Post a Comment