Contest : Eclectic Eccentricity

First of all, I AM SO SORRY! I have been back at sixth form and yes, I'm sorry for the excuses but It's less than a month till my exams! I don't want to be all moany, but I have a big workload at the moment and I am constantly tired afterschool and it takes alot of my time to do blog posts, because I try and make them as good as they can be, and not quick 5 minute ones. I am really sorry though as I have some super amazing followers and I don't wanna let you guys down!

But I decided my April contest would be awesome. Because SO many people entered my last one and I felt bad that I only offered one prize.. and Also..I AM 12 FOLLOWERS AWAY FROM 400. Ah! I can't explain how happy this makes me, I love each and every one of you, and even people who don't follow or comment, but just silently read, It's lovely to know theres people out there that take an interest in your fashion and life!

Anyway onto the good stuff!
Remember this necklaceand earrings?

.
.

YOU CAN WIN THEM :)

Basically - I felt bad for having two amazing necklaces, especially as my readers are the only reason I even write this blog. I haven't had a chance to wear this rose necklace at all, or the earrings (don't worry, I'm not giving away old stuff haha) So I'm giving them to you. The rules are slightly different this time!

The rules are as follows -
1. One post per person.
2. You have to go to THIS PAGE and tell me on this post what your favourite piece of jewellery is!
3. It is International
4. You HAVE TO BE A FOLLOWER >> To do that, CLICK HERE
5. If you Tweet or post this on your blog (in the sidebar is absolutely fine!) then you get an extra entry.
6. Tell me your favourite jewellery from the site on this post and then let me know if you retweet with a link to your twitter or blog so I can count you as an extra entry :)

CONTEST END DATE : 18TH MAY
THE DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED DUE TO MY LACK OF POSTING AND UPDATING BECAUSE OF EXAMS!
THE NEW END DATE: 28TH MAY


CONTEST ENDED! GOOD LUCK!

Good luck! And so sorry for not commenting back and other stuff, like I said, don't want to make silly excuses but I will try and update as soon as possible. Sorry about that guys :)
Please please enter and GOOD LUCK :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment