Ebay is crazy addictive..

How much of a good blogger am I? Only yesterday did I post and theres a new post THE NEXT DAY?! I am very proud of myself. Ha!
Thanks so much for all the comments on the contest (over 100!) Don't be afraid to enter as there are loads of entries, as It will be picked at random via names out of a hat!

Okay so I have been naughty and bought some items on ebay again. Agh! You may think I have lots of money.. I can tell you as a student.. I really don't. And to top that off I currently am JOBLESS.

Anyway, onto some lovely clothes :)..


This is like a size 18, and is very oversized. Like with the floral one I got on my other ebay haul post, it is perfect for high waist shorts. It's very pretty and cheap :)
£2.20 off ebay



This is Primark, but bought off ebay, which I do quite alot for some silly reason ha! Well I loved the collar on this and the bib detail, it's just simple and cute. It's a dress that would look pretty in the summer with some sandals I think.
£1.50 off ebay



Ah I love this so much. It's a topshop lace body in cream and is SO girly and feminine. Would look perfect with skirts for summer AND it was totally cheap for topshop!
£6.50 off ebay



My FAVOURITE and most expensive item here. I got lucky with this, the lovely buyer let me get a buy it now and if I hadn't, it would have gone fro WAY more. It's so cute, to wear with shorts/jeans/ anything! It's also very me I reckon haha.
£11.00 off ebay

That it my loves! There are a few more things I've ordered, but these all came in the post at the same time, it was like christmas all over again!
Keep entering the contest which can be found HERE
Have a lovely evening! OH and I'm almost at 350 followers, how crazy is that? AHH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment