Just a quick one...

Bodysuit: American Apparel. Jeans: TopShop. 
Studded Wedge Shoes: Tick by Jeffery Campbell.

I've had these jeans for nearly three years and I have literally worn them to death. There's almost a hole on my butt... I may have to admit defeat and let them go when that happens. They are the best skinny jeans EVER.

We snapped these quickly on our way out to Barney's Beanery. It's a great place to go for a junk food fix and the menu is ridiculously large. It's like 20 pages long! It took me ages to choose. I'm very indecisive in restaurants and I sometimes try and make the boy have something I'd like just in case I'm not happy with what I've got. I'm like "why don't you get the pasta baby? It sounds yummy I bet you'd love it...." 

He hardly ever falls for it though.... except when it comes to dessert. He knows that when it comes to dessert I'll be ordering for both of us! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment