The big contest.

This was originally going to be a contest to see who could come up with the best name change for this blog. I was getting kinda sick of it, but I've realised that everyone knows this blog as iheartvintagex and I'm gonna keep it that way :)
So it is going to be the February/March contest combined as it is a big prize (compared to my usual contests), and I will have a seperate one for the end of April. It can also celebrate me hitting 300 followers, which I am still so so happy about!
Here is the prize, which I think is pretty splendid.
.
.


♥ Primark quilted makeup bag with pink inside and mirror (I love it so much!)
♥ Sailor ship necklace with a clock on, which infact works!
♥ Primark sunglasses in a lovely mint colour
♥ Primark 2 tier pearl necklace, it was meant to be 3 but I accidentally broke it LOL Sorry about that guys! It is still fab!
♥ Dorothy Perkins gold earrings
♥ Mini Soap and Glory 'Clean on me' Showergel

The rules are as follows -
1. One post per person.
3. It is International
4. You HAVE TO BE A FOLLOWER >> To do that, CLICK HERE
5. If you Tweet or post this on your blog (in the sidebar is absolutely fine!) then you get an extra entry.
6. Say 'Enter me' on this post and then let me know if you retweet with a link to your twitter or blog so I can count you as an extra entry :)


I am aware there is still a price tag on some of these, but I don't care. It was my own moolah I spent!

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ALL THE ENTRIES :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment