The Goods....


A few of you have been asking about products I use... This picture is pretty much what I look like day to day if I clip my extensions in and the things below are what I use the most.


Skin:

Shu Uemura cleansing oil. I wear a ton of black eyeliner and this is the only thing that gets it all off and doesn't sting my eyes. You massage it all over your face (whilst it's dry) and then rinse it off with water. Best. Thing. Ever.



Ren Facial Wash. Smells gorgeous and is free from yucky chemicals.



Shiseido protective moisturizer. This is quite pricey so I only buy it when I'm in duty free at the airport. If I don't use this then I use Olay Complete. I always use an SPF!

I always wash my make up off before I go to bed. Always. Even if I'm drunk! I used to have really bad skin as a teenager so I really look after it now.

Hair:



Moroccan hair oil. I have the worst split ends and this helps them look a little less dry.



Fekkai Daily Fortifier. I use this after I was my hair to help protect from all the heat.



GHD hair straighteners. Could not live without mine! I use them to get my hair straight and create beachy waves. I find them easier to use then curling irons.

I have quite curly, frizzy hair naturally. I've never chemically straightened it. I rough dry it and then use GHD's to get it straight/wavy. I part it into sections and clip in the extensions. I then go through the whole thing and loosely curl my hair with the extensions to kind of blend it in.

Make up:




MAC Face and Body foundation. I've been using this for nearly 10 years. I love the light coverage it gives. I hate to look too 'made up'.




Touche Eclat. Nothing to say about this except: It's the #1 beauty product sold worldwide and there is a reason for this!



Mac Fluid Line in "Blacktrack". I use this everyday! I love the density of the blackness and I find it easier to use then liquid eyeliner. I use it with an angled brush to get a really good flick.




Stila Convertible Colour. I think have nearly every colour of these! I use them on my cheeks and lips. The packaging is very cute.

I have a huge make up collection but these are the things I use everyday. I have my daily make up routine down to a fine art now, it takes me about 7 minuets and then I'm good to go.
* * *

Even though pilot season is over and I'm back in London, me and the boy are still doing acting camp! Because we're not in LA we have to put ourselves on tape for projects and send them off. This can be a long process because we are actors and therefore NEVER happy with what we've done! We're always saying "lets just do one more take". Cut to 4 hours later and we're still on the same scene! I might start setting an egg timer to speed us up....

0 comments:

Post a Comment