001 Kavita in London - The night

I was nicely invited to an event in London on Thursday, and of course being from up North, I can't just nip down for the night to attend. So I decided to make a proper trip down to London and stayed overnight at Hannahs. Incase you don't know (which most of my readers know very well!) Hannah is a blogger that I am lucky enough to have befriended outside of the bloggersphere and she kindly let me stay over in her new student house in Camden.. it is LOVELY! All her housemates are super duper lovely and I had the best time exploring Camden with her and just taking it all in. Her housemates Lydia and Robyn also have blogs, so check them out! I'm definitely a London fanatic, the hustle and bustle of the tubes and crazyness of the people there, it's definitely where I want to be when I am older :)

On the night I wore my new silk blouse, topshop heels and lace edge cycling shorts, which have all made an appearance on the blog before!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was lovely, I got some henna done on my hand and the fashion show was styled really beautifully -

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Me, Hannah and her lovely housemate Robyn all arrived a little late, but got settled in quite quickly. However I felt quite out of place as a blogger there as there were quite alot of people attending who were older and had alot more money to splash around, and we were just 3 student bloggers! We left early as we were pretty tired, and retired home with drinks and a takeaway in hand.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I will have another post talking about the next day shopping in Camden and on what I bought there. Then of course the 600 follower contest (oops!) and A little beauty style post. Speak to you then :)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment