Thrift bit: Harry potters glasses

Today I'm sat at home crying cause my boyfriends off seeing Harry Potter and I'm just chillin in my jim jams eating lots of ben and jerrys. Best friday I've actually had in a while to be fair, but hey-ho. I'm waiting on wednesday to see it with my little sister and do the whole 2 for 1 thing (I'm poor, it's got to be done!) but I'm super excited. I've always loved Harry Potter but not until a few years ago did I actually get round to reading all the books, and obviously fell quite in love. I'd seen all the movies (thats a given) but the books are just so so much better. It's one of those things like the royal wedding that makes me so proud to be British, and although it wasn't really for me, it was for some people, their childhood. My boyfriends dad used to read the books to him when he was little, and hes always had a soft spot for the books/films, and I think it's lovely that books like that can give kids this huge happiness and crazy imagination, just feeling teary thinking about it haha!

I found these mini glasses for 30p from a carboot and fell in love, now this was ageeeeeees ago. Only recently popped a chain on it and decided it's quite fitting, with every single Harry Potter thing going on at the moment, why not? Here is my homemade harry potter glasses necklace, whatcha think? :








Got a few more bits and pieces and I'm glad to be back blogging, I've missed you all so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment