Feel the love.

Hello everyone! hope you are enjoying the sunshine!

Just a quick one to let everyone know the store has been restocked *does a happy dance* - sorry it's taken me forevz! I literally take my time with each piece to make it perfect and to a standard I would want to buy myself, so sometimes I will take two days dying and studding things to perfection. Sounds a little excessive but hey ho!








Faux leather hand studded jacket, youwearfashion - BUY HERE
Vintage Floral Satchel / Rucksack bag, youwearfashion - BUY HERE
Large circle sunglasses, ebay - £6.39
Miso orange perforated bralet, c/o Republic (£20)
Vintage high waisted Levi shorts, ebay - £25
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes


I did a little outfit post with two of my favourites - the studded leather jacket and floral satchel! I nearly died when I got the floral satchel in store, I know alot of people loved my lee cooper one I got, and so being able to offer a gorgeous vintage one to you guys is so good - esecially as it's so perfect for festivals and even schoolbags when people go back to school (a while away I know but yaaaa knowwww)

The faux leather jacket is similar to the gorge H&M one which was in store a few weeks ago and I love it :-) Also teamed this with my new favourite sunglasses omg they are amazing! Feel like a profesh fashion blogger everytime I wear them - although they are deffo way too big for my tiny face!


Here are a few snaps of the rest of the stock!
To go to my store just click HERE :-)









I've got a few rings to get into store and other dribs and drabs, and my long awaited collars! (which have taken longer than anticipated!) but they're all gorgeous. I've also set up a twitter and facebook and would love it if you liked and followed, just to keep up with whats going on in store and be the first to see sneak peeks! :-)
Good luck bidding! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment