One year.

This is probably the most overdue post in the history of overdue posts - so for that I apologise!
I mention him quite abit on the blog so you all know I have a boyfriend named James, and we recently (well, April!) celebrated our 'one year' anniversary!
Its quite tricky for us, as it falls upon his birthday, so we decided to celebrate a week later to that we could celebrate both properly.

This was my 'anniversary dress' I wore to the meal..








Red jewel cut out dress, c/o Desire Clothing (only £15!!!!!!!!!)
Silver glittered heels, DIY
Thomas sabo bracelet, gift
Silver personalised cuff bracelet, c/o ernest jones

The dress is absolutely amazing and from desire clothing. I didn't really have high hopes when I first popped onto their website but they really do have some gorgeous dresses, and this one was no exception. Oh my god it is just beautiful, and is my favourite evening dress (along with my maxi missguided one!) If you have any proms or fancy functions I wholeheartidly recommend this. Definitely looks more expensive than £15! Anyway, more on the meal later!

We decided to have a weekend away in Manchester & booked into a premier inn (which I really have to rave about as not only being dead cheap but very comfy!) We looked around as alot of them differed and weren't what we wanted, but we finally found one with an ensuite, double bed, lots of room and really close by the Manchester Trafford centre!
We drove down on the friday and checked into the hotel. The weather was crappy the whole weekend which was abit crap but we were going to be inside the majority of the time.



We went to see Avengers Assemble (I told you it was a while ago!) but of course it was the best film ever and we totally geeked out at how amazing it was! After this we just had a lovely browse shopping. I really love the Manchester Trafford centre. Majority of you know I'm from Sheffield and we have meadowhall which is nice, but the Trafford centre was just a bigger and better version!



I popped into h&m and bought the amazing H&M dip hem top/dress I featured abit ago! Along with a few other bits and bobs. James also got some new vans.



We also had a browse of the Trafford centre on a whole which is just crazy. Its like a whole different place to me compared to madowhall and it was lovely! James picked me up a realy gorgeous diary from the paperchase sale aswell for a mere £2.50!



We then decided (pretty last minute!) to go to frankie and bennys, where I wore my lovely jewelled dress and it really was just a lovely evening. Side note: Don't go to frankie and bennys on a saturday evening if you want a quiet and calm one - it was around 6 peoples birthdays (not exaggerating!) and so the birthday song came on so many times it was ridiculous! haha



The next day we came back to the trafford centre and went into the namco station and went a little crazy buying tickets! We then stopped at pizza hut for some food and headed off home!



Honestly was such a nice anniversary weekend and we had so much fun - as we are both very busy with work it was nice to just do a standard going out and shopping and meal kinda weekend as most months were lucky if we do it at all!
Hope youre all well! I will be sat here all evening studding and dying and ready to take photos tomorrow for the restock - along time coming!
(follow me on instagram @shewearsfashion!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment