Trench.

Hello all! Hope you are well!








Missguided Leather Contrast Trench Coat (£48.99) c/o Missguided
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita Lookalikes (£39.99) c/o daisystreet
(yes, these are the BEST lookalikes ever!!!)


I'm actually posting over at missguided for the next month HERE, and so if you fancy seeinf how I'd style a few of their lovely new things then please feel free to take a look! I couldn't help but share this outfit on my blog however as I asked on instgram whether you guys preferred this trench or this one. It was pretty much 80% this one! And I absolutely LOVE it, it looks ridiculously expensive, and the leather sleeves are very on trend at the moment. Seriously love it, and I don't usually dig long coats *swoooon*

Much love to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment