#20 Thrifty Thursday - Oh Deer











Vintage red check lumberjack oversized boyfriend shirt, carboot - £1
Vintage DIY black Levis, carboot - £1
Deer / Stag gold brooch collar tips, You Wear Fashion (£9)
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote lookalike, ebay - £32
Double platform studded creepers, ebay - £19.99

Whats this? No items on this were sent for free? I know, it's frustrating as sometimes I want to put an outfit together and I always get scared thinking 'this is too c/o', but outfits fall naturally into place for me at the moment, and this happened to be very thrifty and all paid for by me haha!

I absolutely L-O-V-E this checkered lumberjack shirt. It was from the carboot (where else?!) for £1! It fits so snuggly and oversized and has the perfect red tones to go with my skin tone and perfect for a/w! The gold collar brooches (available in youwearfashion's etsy shop!) are my favourite thing in the whole world, and bring the whole outfit together. They are gorgeous, and the perfect gift aswell!
Standard Vintage levis and good old platform creepers! And of course my 'Alexander Wang' bag, which never really leaves my arm!

Thankyou ever so much for the amazing response on the Missguided shoot! It's so scary going into it when you've never really 'modelled' properly, but the photos turned out aazing and I am so proud of myself, the other girls and Sara who put it altogether and did an effing amazing job!
Hope you are all well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment