Christmas Jumpers

Hello everyone - hope you are all well!
I have been planning something for a little while now, and finallyyyy, I have got it all done!
I have quite a few christmas esque and oversized jumpers in my vintage collection for my store you wear fashion, and really wanted to do something to give back this christmas. I have put them in my store (some bids, some buy it now!) and 10% of each sale goes toward helping the NSPCC this christmas. Every little bit helps, and I really hope you guys like the jumpers I have picked out!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY STORE

If you have any particular ones you like at all and buy it now prices in option do give me a shout and I shall see what I can do - Happy bidding! :-)

Some of my favourites ..











Hope you are all well :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment