KING KONG!











King Kong Print Leggings, c/o Be My Trash
Black Bobble Knit Hat, Ebay - £2.99
Black crop shirt / blouse, c/o Bows and feathers
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided

I don't think I need to explain this outfit - these leggings are F I E R C E. When I saw them I think I dribbled! I absolutely love statement pieces like this, and they are ridiculously good quality. I really want some Black Milk leggings still, but of course every single fahsion blogga has a pair. These are great in the fact they're just a little different, and I don't think you need to wear anything particularly amazing to pair with them. I just wore my crop blouse, for no other reason than to show you guys the print (I don't usually wear crop tops with leggings!) and a wooly hat and my favourite platforms <3 Just a quick one today to show you the amazingness adorned on my legs! Will post soon - hope you have been having fun christmas shopping.. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment