Missguided Blogger Shoot!

Hello everyone!
So a few weeks ago, you may have been bombarded with the hashtag #MGbloggershoot from me and a couple of other bloggers! Well, it was part of missguided, and their first ever 'blogger event'. I say this lightly however, as this wasn't so much of an event, it was just a complete and utter day of blogger heaven. I'm not just saying all of this because I am a keen missguided shopper, but because the attention to detail, and fun we had on the day was honestly just unbelievable, the best 'event' I have ever attended by miles!

I met Sammi from beautycrush at the station as they came around the same time as we hopped into a taxi together. Believe e when I say she is the nicest person you will ever meet in your entire life, she is just like her videos, and not only was it lovely so get to know her abit better, but the fact I am an avid watcher and reader of her channel and blog made it pretty surreal for me!

We met all the other bloggers wore were Charlene, Lydia and Heather. Again, I'm not just saying this to be nice, but I read all of these girls blogs so it was crazy to get to hang out with them. Plus they're all shit hot!

We got into Missguideds studio and got our creative juices flowing. I decided on a daytime outfit and a nightime outfit, and a wildcard outfit, which was just a third outfit we all got to choose!






Neon oversized knit top, missguided - £13.99
Gold studded leather jacket, missguided - £58.99
Diamante backpack, missguided - £42.99
Isabel Marant lookalike black high top wedge, missguided - £32.99





Gold tribal beaded black bralet, Missguided - £23.99
Wet look skater skirt, Missguided - £14.99
Gold and black studded clutch, Missguided - £19.99
'Big Lita' lookalike pu platform, missguided - £40.99





Leather Bralet, coming soon (but others here!)
Double slit maxi skirt, missguided - £10.99
Black knit turban, missguided - £5.99
'Big Lita' lookalike pu platform, missguided - £40.99

You can shop the whole bloggers lookbook HERE!

I was so so pleased with my photos, and I hope you liked my styling. I didn't do as good as the gorgeous Sara does on a day to day basis (seriously she can make anything look sexy!) but I really thought my outfits we very *me*!






The official lookbook is here, if you want to see what we had to say about our outfits and the other girls picks!


Yummy food!


Personalised hangers omg this is now hung on my wall!


Gorgeous makeup ready to be made beeautifffuuulll!

Take a look at the behind the scenes video!


Thankyou thankyou thankyou SO MUCH to missguided for giving us girls such a fantastic day - I literally felt so pampered and shall treasure the memories and photos forever! And please check out all the other bloggers as they are such amazing and stylish ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment