#22 Thrifty Thursday - Bottle Green

Oversized vintage shirts are the best staple to have in your wardrobe. Easy to throw on over leggings, tights, jeans or anything that takes your fancy. Tucking them into a nice pair of cut offs in the summer is always effortless aswell. This shirt in particular is by St Michael, the well known vintage M&S brand. It's super silky feeling and was only £2! I saw it in a pile of things my mum picked up from a charity shop and charmed her into letting me have it ;-) Like I've said before, shes better at finding bargains than I am!














Vintage Oversized Green Shirt, thrifted - £2
Vintage Silver Layer Necklace, Carboot - £1
Gypsy Head Ring, Carboot - £1.50 (Similar HERE)
Silver Cuff, thrifted - 50p
Circle Sunglasses, c/o zerouv
Platform Buckle Boot, c/o Daisystreet
Lace Cycling shorts, ebay - £6
Black Knit Beanie, Carboot - 50p

It's quite an 'I cba' kind of outfit today, it really was just thrown together but I like how it looks. These Daisystreet platforms are lethal, but very easy to walk in (seriously, I'm not lying!) and they're different than most shoes I've seen knocking around like Litas. Although I love all my faux Litas it's nice to have a platform boot that doesn't have laces and a wooden heel!

I wore my lace cycling shorts as this shirts not long enough to be acceptable with JUST tights in my opinion, and also the lace adds a nice little touch :-)

I'm off to London tomorrow for a full day of things but hopefully will try and schedule a little post :-)
Hope you are all well and if you haven't already (Sorry I keep going on about it!) I'd love for you to vote for me for a chance to go to fashion week!


Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |
VOTE TO SEND ME TO NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment