Let Me Kiss You.

I feel like all I ever talk about is the snow at the moment - it is quite difficult not to though! It's SO THICK today! My little sisters school was shut today because it was so bad, and my street was full of parents and their kids running around with sledges in their hands!
I live near a park but haven't been sledging yet! I'm hoing I can fit it in before all the snow dissapears .. which isn't likely to happen very soon.













Fox 'I'll fight you for it' tee, c/o Dizzy Little Dotty
Red Crushed Velvet Skater Skirt, c/o Chicnova
Biker Aviator Leaher Jacket, c/o Very.co.uk
Black Knit Turban, c/o Missguided
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Fox ring, ebay - £2.99
Triangle Hand Harness, You Wear Fashion (£10)

I can't get over this skirt - it looks amazing in the snow! I think everyone should own something red and velvet! I've recently ordered these embellished red velvet shorts too - it's becoming a little bit of an addiction!
This outfit is rather *foxy* with the lovely tee by dizzy little dotty (they have some really cute designs and I love how quirky they are!) and my double fox ring :-)

Please excuse the lighting - it's so hard to get decent pictures in this snow! Either too bright or too dark at every angle! I wish my photos were better quality sometimes, but I don't have a photographer boyfriend (James does do a fantastic job to be fair!) or a hugely expensive camera (I use a Nikon d3000 with a 50mm lense FYI) so it's not going to be as amazing quality as I'd like! So just a little sorry to you guys who read the blog I guess - I really do try my hardest though!


Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment