#27 Thrifty Thursday - Flares.

I'm a skinny jeans girl.

I own around 3 pairs of skinny jeans that I swear by, and have recently ordered a petite pair of topshop joni jeans after hearing people rave about them so much (and after wanting a pair of american apparel easy jeans but crying at the price!)

I saw this pair of flares for £1 at a carboot and bought them on a whim thinking that if I absolutely hated them it wouldn't matter. I don't mind losing £1 all in the name of fashion and experimenting!














Denim Flares, Carboot - £1
Neon Diamante Necklace, c/o New Look
Neon Yellow Court Heels, c/o Barratts
Blue Peplum top, c/o Sugarlips

They're more a bootcut jean than a flare I would say, BUT because I'm so little they really do look like flares on. I could have done a very retro outfit to go with such a retro piece of clothing, but opted for a pair of bright yellow heels and a matching necklace. I balanced the proportions of the flare out with a peplum top too, because, well, I'm not sure why but thats just fashion all over. Why does this peplum look so good with these jeans? And why the hell am I wearing flares?

I hope you like this outfit, and can you see that sun in the background? It's GORGEOUS!
Also heard it's been snowing down south today so am very happy it's been dry and sunny up north ;-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment