#29 Thrifty Thursday - Tinned Bananas












White Pleated Chiffon Dress, Thrifted - £2 (similar here!)
Banana Print Bikini, c/o Tinned Bananas
Metallic Croc Heels, c/o Miista

I wanted to show off this gorgeous pleated dress my mum managed to nab me from a charity shop. It reminds me of a tennis preppy kind of dress, and as soon as she saw the white sheer material she knew I would love it. I'm wearing it with my tinned bananas bikini, which is such a stand out piece. It's a really cool and fresh brand and I can't wait to rock it in summer in all it's glory!

I'm also wearing these quirky little heels by miista. I was't sure if I could pull off the whole 'metallic trend' but I'm slowly getting used to the idea. Theres something so 90's about anything metallic, I've ended up getting two more metallic pieces - and may even have a sneaky scrunchie coming up soon - complete 90's overload!

Hope everyone is good and have been enjoying the lovely weather we have been having recently! :-)

Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment