Wicked.

When I was challenged by the guys at Wicked Vouchers Codes to pick a statement piece from Nastygal, I knew exactly what I wanted to pick. I've wanted this One Teaspoon Eagles Shadow bikini for absolute ages, and my challenge was to pick a statement piece which I thought I would describe as 'Wicked'.. and this definitely is!

Now before you scroll down, just a little note that these photos are quite 'fleshy', but I wanted to properly show this bikini and didn't want to walk around in JUST a bikini, so I paired it with this gorgeous tinned bananas mesh dress!











One Teaspoon Eagles Shadow Black Bikini - Nastygal (c/o Wicked Vouchers)
Black Mesh Dress, c/o Tinned Bananas
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided

I am so in love with this bikini. The top especially with it's harness details are amazing to wear under baggy vests as the details just poking out are incredible. It also fits alike a dream aswell!

Big thankyou to Wicked Vouchers Codes, and also if you guys are looking at ordering from Nastygal take a look at Wicked Vouchers who offer Nastygal discount codes all the time! Please do take note UK readers - custom charges are pretty much guaranteed with Nastygal so be warned! .. I think it's worth it though *swoon*

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment