Kimono.


















Crochet White Hippy Dress, c/o Chicwish
Floral Tassle Kimono, c/o Glamorousuk (similar here)
Mint Floral Crown, c/o Crown and Glory
Mint Rucksack, c/o Chicwish
ASOS bitten platforms, gift (similar here!)
Leg Chain, Ebay - £5

I really do love kimonos in the summertime. I'm not sure why I just think they really do make an outfit!
This is one of my favourite festival outfits that I have thrown together so far. The crochet dress is super duper perfect for festivals, especially if you throw on a bunch of layered jewellery!

I had to whip out my mint floral crown and matching rucksack aswell, It shouldn't really work but I feel like it does! This leg chain was bought AGES ago and have never been brave enough to wear it since. It is only £5 though and think it's a perfect festival staple!

The weather was surprisingly not that hot today, which was quite nice as a break from all of the boiling hot weather we have been having. I hope it comes back soon though! Quite good for photos as this kind of weather is the most perfect lighting for photos! I'm also glad I don't have to have my window open at night at the moment because if you saw on my twitter, A bat flew into my room. I am the kind of girl that doesn't care about moths or spiders etc, but a huge bat in my room was the scariest thing in the world.. thank god my dad was in!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 comments:

Post a Comment