Bethnal Green.

I think this is my favourite outfit we shot for my Sunglasses Shop x Ray Ban shoot. The setting and outfit really make me think of chic London style, and this was all shot outside my gorgeous hotel in Bethnal Green!












Photography: Holly Broomhall (twitter) | Makeup: Sarah Nice | Hair: Claire Cox



Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
'Nuevos 21' Tee, c/o Sheinside
Boyfriend Jeans, c/o 7 For All Mankind
Lookalike Zara Black Suede Stilletto Sandal Strap Heel, Ebay - £14.99

Rayban Black Aviator Sunglasses, Sungasses Shop*
*All starred items were supplied for the shoot, I do not own them.

These boyfriend jeans are literally my favourite pair of jeans I own! They feel so comfy and soft and the perfect jeans to just throw on. I like how they balance out with the heeled sandals so it makes it a perfect cross between boyish and classy!

I am super duper busy at the moment so sorry if I can't update too much! Remember that you can still book yourself a place to the course where you can hear all about blogging and other things in London! :-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment