We're gonna let it burn.

A while ago I was asked if I'd like to style up a lovely dress from Gorgeous Couture as part of their 'Blogger Edit' and I couldn't help but see this as a challenge. I don't tend to wear lots of girly dresses on the blog (I want to start doing more evening wear stuff though so watch this space!) so I decided I would work this dress in a very 'shewearsfashion' way.

So basically throwing a cap on yeah.













'The Alexis Dress' c/o Gorgeous Couture
White Boy Snapback Cap, Ebay - £12.99
Alexander Wang Lookalike White Strap Heels, c/o Choies
White Large Leather Rucksack, c/o Grafea

Nah I'm joking! I LOVE the cut out details on this dress they are so sexy without being over the top! Working this 'down' was quite difficult but I think I did okay! I love the mix with these shoes cap and rucksack - and that they're all white so it fits with the monochrome trend quite nicely!

The dress is also crazy flattering it made me look like I had curves aswell which is amazing as I have a very boyish shape!

Hope you are all good! Again very busy but happy :-)
I'm uploading my first youtube video today or tmorrow so if you wanna see a random facts video about me.. please do head over and subscribe or bookmark it etc :-)

MUCH LOVE! <3 | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment