#HowIWearMyKors with Selfridges

Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I realise some of the incredible opportunities I get to do because of my blog, and just how different my life was only around a year ago to now. For starters, I am in a completely different country and only left English soil for the first time a little over a month ago for the first time ever.

One of those 'oh my god' moments was when this package arrived at work. It's safe to say everyone at work was intrigued to see what was contained and I nearly had a heart attack when I glanced inside.
















Photos by Carmen - lackofcolor



Michael Kors Gold Watch & Michael Kors 'Selma' Bag in Blue Sapphie, c/o Selfridges
'Glossy Posse' Tee, c/o Brashy Couture
Faux Leather Jogger Pant Trousers, c/o Missguided
Lookalike Zara Black Suede Stilletto Sandal Strap Heel, Ebay - £14.99
Lookalike Zara Biker Leather Black Coat, c/o sheinside
Gold Rings, Miss Selfridge c/o Impulse London
Blue Beanie, ebay - £1.28

The lovely people at Selfridges have teamed up with myself and Michael Kors to bring you #HowIWearMyKors - and this is how I wear mine! It's hilarious because the day I recieved the package I dressed knowing in mind sorta what I wanted the look to be, however I had literally no idea that the bag would be blue. The lovely people at Selfridges must just know me far too well and know that I have my blue Celine lookalike as a firm favourite in my collection, and am a huge fan of the colour. It all worked out well and I am so pleased with the outcome! I'm so happy I chose to wear the beanie on the day because I feel the look would not be complete without it!

The Selma bag is beyond beautiful. It's the perfect colour, size and style for everyday wear. Not just for work but also for play, and I feel like this bag is never going to leave my side! The watch I went for was the gold one - I wear gold much more than silver and my favourite chunky rings from Miss Selfridge are the perfect pairing!

Michael Kors & Selfridges are running a contest for #HowIWearMyKors where you could win £1,000 worth of Michael Kors goodies! Starting tomorrow (Oct 7th) all you have to do is share a photo of how you wear you Michael Kors on Instagram, with the hashtag #HowIWearMyKors and tagging @theofficialselfridges and @MichaelKors. There will be 3 winners. First prize is a Michael Kors look worth over £1,000 - a £500 RTW gift card, a handbag and a watch. Second prize is a handbag, third prize is a watch. I can't wait to see how everyone styles during the contest - eek!

Thankyou so much Selfridges & Michael Kors - I absolutely love them and feel so grateful to even be asked to participate - I hope everyone likes how I styled them! :-)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment