Counting Stars











Photos by Carmen - lackofcolor



Grey Skater Dress, Glamorous via Bank (c/o)
Red Check Flannel Vintage Shirt, Carboot - £2 (similar here!)
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Lookalike Zara Biker Leather Black Coat, c/o sheinside
Black Dr Martens c/o Scorpio Shoes
Furry bag - £10

I had such a busy weekend it has completely flown by. I was supposed to blog and do videos but I for once, decided to be spontaneous and just go out and enjoy Munich with my friends. It hit me today I have around a month left and I'm going to miss it so much. I feel like I've made friends for life here.

Not much to say about the outfit other then its a standard work outfit with super thick tights and my black coat.

Hope you are all well! <3 Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment