Now lets go back to summer...

I found these photos on my laptop and realised I never even blogged about them.. how dare I!












Clothing, all c/o Stradivarius

Back in August, Stradivarius asked me to style an outfit up from their clothing for their magazine, and I was only happy to do so. The stuff is incredible, and especially after seeing them at work when I visited them back in September in Barcelona, I love them even more so now.

Currently sat watching the Doctor who 50th anniversary special and packing my bags for London tomorrow.. got 2 really really busy days and then I fly back to good old Munich for my last month there. My life is the definition of hectic right now, so please do bare with me <3

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment