The Streets Of Munich.

This is probably one of my favourite outfit photos I've done for a while now!











Photos by Carmen - lackofcolor



Burgundy Aviator Biker Coat With Leather Sleeves, c/o Missguided
White & Black Check Patent Chelsea Boots, c/o Choies
Long White Sheer Blouse, c/o Miss Selfridge
Faux Leather Jogger Pant Trousers, c/o Missguided
Spike Black trilby/Fedora, c/o Missguided
Gold Rings, Miss Selfridge c/o Impulse London

I was so unsure of whether to get these shoes from Choies or not, but in the end, the black and white with patent leather got me. They are pretty difficult to pair, but I decided to tone down my boyish faux leather joggers with a pretty shirt.

I also couldn't resist throwing on my favourite coat of the moment, all thanks to the lovely guys at Missguided HQ! I love how I popped on some dark lippy to tie it all in, and of course my fave fedora hat needed another outing!

Hope you are all well! I'm coming back to England tomorrow and am currently trying to frangically get this post up before I leave for a flying visit. I've been helping organise a huge event for Stylight in London, and I really can't wait to see some lovely familiar blogging faces - it's been too long!

I'm coming for you London!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment