Happy Christmas Jumper Day!

I decided that just because I am not at home in the UK, doesn't mean I can't carry on one of my favourite things to do each year - get a christmas jumper!












Photos by Rebecca - It's Cohen



Christmas jumper c/o Asos
Long White Sheer Blouse, c/o Miss Selfridge
Santa hat - Munich christmas markets (similar here!)
Black Skater Skirt, c/o Romwe (similar here!)
Black Dr Martens c/o Scorpio Shoes
Over the knee socks, Primark - £2

The kind people at asos let me pick out a jumper off their site (which was pretty hard cause there are some absolute gems!) and I settled on this gorgeous red one. Red is one of those things that I find super easy to wear in outfits because a bit of red lippie and nail varnish and you're all matchy matchy!

Big props to Rebecca for taking these photos for me at work on our lunch break! I'm really happy we took them infrotn of our big mahoooosive christmas tree at work - makes everything look and feel a little more *festive* - don't you think?

This weekend is my last ever weekend in Munich (not ever in my whole life, I'm sure I will be back!) but it's going to be full of bittersweet partying and chilling with my fave girls!

The biggest questions is.. are you rockin a Christmas jumper today? And if not - whyyyyy!? ;-)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment