Miss Jackson, Are You Nasty?










Photos by Carmen - lackofcolor



Na$ty Sweater, c/o Misbhv
Faux Leather Black Shorts, c/o Miss Selfridge
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Over The Knee Boots, c/o Stylist pick
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33

I am absolutely obsessed with the brand Missbhv, and they were kind enough to send me a few pretty things out to munich whilst I've been here. Everytime I look at this sweater it just reminds me of the panic at the disco song, Miss Jackson (and if you know it you get serious lad points from me!)

Hopefully going to have a proper journey through the Christmas Markets next week as I've only been to them for a little bit, and I want to fully immerse myself in crepes with nutella and Glühwein!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment