Galisfly












White Cross Bustier Crop Top, Ebay - £21
Laurent White Flared High Waisted Trousers, c/o AQ/AQ
White Blazer, Mango - £30
Jewellery, all Galisfly


I had the privelidge of co designing a hand chain and bodychain with the lovely company Galisfly, and you could win them over at Fashiolista! Myself and Gal worked really closely together to come up woith something we both thought represented myself and Galisfly, and I love them both so much!

The pieces are perfect for every occassion - the peace sign on both pieces is so cute and dainty! I love that they can be worn in the summer with a bikini and kimono - or like I've worn it here, underneath a really simple outfit :-)

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!<3
Ends on the 28th of January!

If you fancy winning them both head over here to Fashiolista and you could win - eek! I am so excitedabout this collaboration and thank Galisfly and Fashiolista for letting me do my first ever co design! :-)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment