London Fashion Week Day Five 2014

Last week I was lucky enough to be invited along to the last show of the season at London Fashion Week by Mercedes Benz as their Social Reporter. I got to go to the Simon Gao show, which was absolutely incredible!

I was given my own chauffer driven mercedes (which was amazing and my driver was an absolute babe!) and was even sweet enough to give me a lift to the train station aswell (thank god cause I had accumulated to many bags from fashion week I couldn't walk for more than 5 minutes without stopping!)






(first picture from Ldn Fashion)

Headpiece, c/o Impulse Loves (Miss Selfridge)
White Flippy Dress, c/o Let Them Stare
Vintage Faux Fur Coat, carboot - £4
White Cleated Sole Platform c/o River Island

I decided to really just throw this outfit on, as I didn't properly pack and had no clue what I was doing (and knew full well I would be trying to hide a food baby as I had a late pizza meeting on the monday night!) So I took my gorgeous white dress from let them stare with my fave heels at the mo' from River Island! My faux fur coat is absolutely amazing and such a steal at £4 from a carboot!







The show was amazing, and talking to the girlies from Mercedes (who were a dream, thank you Ally and Alice for being the best partners in crme!) we couldn't get over the trainers with everything, and it reignited my love for trainers with dresses!



We were lucky enough to get a few words from Simon at the Champagne after party (I know, look at me all fancy!)

What do you think of London style? Cool, relaxed and amazing

Why trainers? Trainers are the style of the future - inspired by business men in suits but wearing trainers on the way to work

What was it like to work with Mercedes-Benz? WOW! Amazing brand! They are like my best friends.

And of course pictures with a tonne of celebs, the best bit ;-)







Thanks again to Mercedes Benz, I felt like an abolute queen and am so priveldged to be asked to report on such a wonderful show!
Sorry this is short and sweet - currently packing for Paris Fashion Week and I leave Thursday morning and I need to decide what I am wearing. And help would be great guys!

Much Love!


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment