Right there.













Black & Blue Aviator Biker Leather Jacket, c/o Sheinside
Faux Leather Jogger Pant Trousers, c/o Missguided
Eyelash knit crop jumper, c/o Missguided
Faux Leather Platform Ankle Boots, c/o Choies (similar here)
Michael Kors 'Selma' Bag in Blue Sapphie, c/o Selfridges
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99

Fallen back in love with my snapback and faux leather joggers combo. I absolutely love the sporty aestethic in outits but I find it ridiculously hard in winter. Most of my outits are just 'cute', with cardigans, snoods, hats and a million more layers. It's hard to add a little bit of an 'edge' to an outfit when it is cold - but trust me, I am trying my hardest!

Couldn't not team my Michael Kors Selma Bag with my blue biker jacket from sheinside - how much of a perfect fir though really? I still can't believe I am the owner of a Michael Kors bag - and today I have added a Rebecca Minkof bag into my collection. I really love blogging and all the opportunities and things I get through it, and I always have to pinch myself when I get to work with some incredible brands!

Uploading my long awaited 'ombre hair' video this week on my youtube so look out for that. Don't worry - I will post it here too so you won't miss it - fingers crossed it answers some of your questions (and maybe inspires some of you to come over to the light side!) ;-)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment